Thursday, October 7, 2010

Xander's Ride

STB recommends listening to the following tracks while reading this article. Feel free to sing along to the lines "Even if you don't like me, I bet you fall in love with my ride (my ride) my ride, got girls wanna be wifey, cause they fell in love with my ride (my ride) my ride"



Xander was recently watching an episode of MTV's Pimp My Ride. Xandz decided to emulate his long-term hero and host of the show, Xzibit, for the second time in his life (the first, of course, being when he gave himself a plagiarised new nickname, X-to-the-Z, throughout his high school years). Xandz pulled some industry strings and got himself a pile of stickers at a moderately discounted price, and pimped out his own ride. We captured Xzibit's reactions to Xander's makeover:



For more information on how to pimp out your ride on a budget of $50 or less, see next months issue of Better Homes & Gardens.

No comments:

Post a Comment